Do not stand at my grave and weep 不要站在我的墓地 哭泣。
I am not there. I do not sleep. 我不在那里,我没有睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow. 我是风,吹过(枝头)千万缕
I am the diamond glints on snow. 我是雪,如钻石般闪微许
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. 我是成熟的谷,照在阳光里
I am the gentle autumn rain. 我是温柔的雨,洒在这秋季
When you awaken in the morning's hush 当你在清晨的宁静中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush我会敏捷而匆忙的向上而去
Of quiet birds in circled flight.(如同)安静的鸟儿,盘旋飞舞
I am the soft stars that shine at night.我就是那柔柔的星,闪耀在黑夜里
Do not stand at my grave and cry; 不要站在我的墓地 哭泣
I am not there, I did not die 我不在那里, 我没有逝去。
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
I would like to translate this poem